Do The Math: Whole-Class Kit: Addition & Subtraction Number Core K-2 (Serves 1 teacher and 24 students)
Created by Marilyn Burns, Do The Math is a math intervention program that helps students develop the skills they need to compute with accuracy and efficiency, develop a solid foundation in arithmetic understanding and skills, as well as the ability to reason mathematically and solve problems. Addition & Subtraction Number Core rebuilds foundational concepts with numbers up to 20, and develops students’ mental representation of quantity using the benchmark numbers 5 and 10.
Now with a new digital experience for both teachers and students, Do The Math rebuilds critical mathematical foundations for understanding and:
- Develops understanding of key concepts and skills with whole numbers and fractions—the essentials necessary for students to succeed in algebra and higher-level mathematics.
- Provides lessons that balance developing understanding and learning procedures.
- Strengthens students’ ability to make sense of concepts, solve problems, reason, and use appropriate tools.
- Extends student practice and further increases engagement through new online tools and interactive games.
Click here to learn more and see sample lessons.
Log on to our eSampler today to review Teacher Edition pages as well as the new technology.
- Additional & Subtraction: Number Core, Teacher Bookcase
- 3 Student Material Kits (Serves 8 students each)
- Student WorkSpace
- Addition & Subtraction Classroom Materials Box
- 1 One-Year Subscription to HMH Teacher Central
- 24 One-Year Subscription Licenses to the Do The Math Student Central and ProgressSpace