Do The Math: Grades 4-5 Whole-Class Intervention Package – Tier 3 (Serves 1 teacher and 24 students)
Created by Marilyn Burns, Do The Math is a math intervention program that helps students develop the skills they need to compute with accuracy and efficiency, develop a solid foundation in arithmetic understanding and skills, as well as the ability to reason mathematically and solve problems.
Now with a new digital experience for both teachers and students, Do The Math rebuilds critical mathematical foundations for understanding and:
- Develops understanding of key concepts and skills with whole numbers and fractions—the essentials necessary for students to succeed in algebra and higher-level mathematics.
- Provides lessons that balance developing understanding and learning procedures.
- Strengthens students’ ability to make sense of concepts, solve problems, reason, and use appropriate tools.
- Extends student practice and further increases engagement through new online tools and interactive games.
Click here to learn more and see sample lessons.
Log on to our eSampler today to review Teacher Edition pages as well as the new technology.
- Do The Math Addition & Subtraction A, Whole-Class Module
- Do The Math Addition & Subtraction B, Whole-Class Module
- Do The Math Multiplication A, Whole-Class Module
- Do The Math Multiplication B, Whole-Class Module
- Do The Math Division A, Whole-Class Module
Includes 1 license to HMH Teacher Central and 24 student licenses.