Do The Math Fractions C: Addition & Subtraction, Whole Group Module (24 Students)
Created by Marilyn Burns, Do The Math is a comprehensive math program that helps students develop the skills they need to compute with accuracy and efficiency, the number sense they need to reason, and the ability to apply their skills and reasoning to solve problems. Each module includes 30 thirty-minute lessons and print assessments. In Fractions C, students identify and generate equivalent fractions, rename fractions and improper fractions, make estimates, add and subtract fractions with like and unlike denominators, solve problems, and communicate ideas with key math vocabulary.
Do The Math rebuilds critical mathematical foundations for understanding and:
- Develops understanding of key concepts and skills with whole numbers and fractions—the essentials necessary for students to succeed in algebra and higher-level mathematics
- Provides lessons that balance developing understanding and learning procedures
- Strengthens students’ ability to make sense of concepts, solve problems, reason, and use appropriate tools
- Extends student practice and further increases engagement through new online tools and interactive games.
Click here to learn more and see sample lessons.
Log on to our eSampler today to review Teacher Edition pages as well as the new technology.
Fractions C, Teacher Bookcase
3 Student Material Kits (Serves 8 students each)
- Student WorkSpace
- Fractions Classroom Materials Box
- 1 One-Year Subscription to HMH Teacher Central
- 24 One-Year Subscription Licenses to the Do The Math Student Central and ProgressSpace
Marilyn Burns is one of today’s most highly respected mathematics educators. Over the course of 50 years, Marilyn has taught children, led in-service sessions, spoken at conferences, contributed to professional journals, written more than a dozen books for children, and created more than 20 professional development resources for teachers and administrators.
Write Your Own Review